• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Basic ARs Wanted

mcwalkerusa

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
Reaction score
Looking for 3 BASIC ARs for my kids.

FINALLY- my kids get their heads out of their Obamas and realize they need some more protection for their own homes.

They are also smart enough to realize the difference between protection and Showing-off.

They need-

BASIC AR's with Fixed A-2 front sights, Fixed rear preferred, but rear pop-ups OK, 16"+ length (mid-length) (anything shorter and you are pretending), should be 5.56 instead of 2.23 (yes- even the girls know the difference).

They DON'T need-

Red-dots, green-dots, purple-dots, free-floating "anything", Titanium-reinforced charging handles, Night-illuminating forward-assist, GPS-enhanced targeting system, Nuclear-powered front "night" sights, Eddie-Bayer Premier-edition furniture, or the Dr. Dre full-surround-sound acoustic suppression system (WITH built-in premium head-phones), or the Super-Top-Secret "James Bond" cleverly concealed "Butt" device (Don't ask what it is- it's still classified- as is the classified word- "Butt").

Cash waiting.

Also- be prepared for a full body scan and possible cavity search. JUST KIDDING!!!!! Well, Maybe. :)

In short order- looking for 3 BASIC AR's- nothing special- nothing stupid.

Thanks

Tom Clancey :) (Not Really) (But- a fan.)

At Cherokee Gun and Pawn.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-27-12-34-49~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-27-12-34-49~2.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 60
Not knocking the AR platform but I really think inexperienced shooters would do better with Mini14\30 rifles or my all time favors house gun the M1 Carbine. Damn near everyone in the house from say age 10 and up can hold the M1C and learn to shoot it well in a day.

Back
Top Bottom