• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bass pro in cartersville?

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
so word on the street there will be one! That will be closest for our Cobb county fanatics! Better than going up to sugarloaf. Anyone have any info when it open?

They have been talking about Emerson for at least three years, but no real activity as of yet. The last word was March of last year and they said it was to open at the end of 2015. We know that is bull****, if they have not broken ground yet.

Long story short: don't hold your breath.

so word on the street there will be one! That will be closest for our Cobb county fanatics! Better than going up to sugarloaf. Anyone have any info when it open?

I'd ride up 75 to the state line. There is a new Cabelas and they just broke ground on a new Bass Pro right before the 24/75 split. I'd rather spend time in Chattanooga than anywhere in Gwinnette Co. anyday.

The way I understand it is that they wanted the land where the truckstop is next to lake point for the exposure to 75. But they wouldn't sell. It's supposed to have a 300 acre outdoor center with shooting ranges, trap, skeet etc.

Well then, that sucks. Yeah I been looking for fishing stuff and cabelas in acworth is pretty expensive.

Back
Top Bottom