Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Advance

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Deka

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Tacos of course

Votes: 18 32.7%

• Total voters
Good thread. Now let's do one on truck tires for 3/4 ton diesels.
What’s your question there? Asking a question about truck tires on a public forum will just get you a list of people telling you the tire on their truck is the best and the tire they had a blowout on 15 years ago you should avoid completely.

Yeah about that 3 year warranty battery, is it designed for the typical use case that leaves their car out 365x7 ?
Can you expect anything different if you keep yours in an attached or heated garage and only drive it once a week? Will it last about the same or last any longer?

What’s your question there? Asking a question about truck tires on a public forum will just get you a list of people telling you the tire on their truck is the best and the tire they had a blowout on 15 years ago you should avoid completely.
True. And I'm gonna buy Firestone Destination MT's or Nitto Terragrapplers anyway.

Yeah about that 3 year warranty battery, is it designed for the typical use case that leaves their car out 365x7 ?
Can you expect anything different if you keep yours in an attached or heated garage and only drive it once a week? Will it last about the same or last any longer?
I would expect less. My Jeep stays in the garage a few weeks at the time. I don’t expect it to last as there are times it sits longer. My daily driver is charged everyday. I expect it to last longer.

True. And I'm gonna buy Firestone Destination MT's or Nitto Terragrapplers anyway.

Lawd opposite ends of the spectrum there eh? I love Nitto Terra Grapplers, it's one of my favorite AT's on the market. You may want to look into the Falken Wildpeak AT3W. They've been taking the segment by storm and also run quite a bit less than everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom