• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Baxley, GA - Mother and Daughter beaten (threads merged)

I do because I open carry a Para Expert 14.45 there. The only city (other than Albany) where I carry a hi-cap .45.

I carry as well, but if I can drastically decrease my chances of actually having to use my gun by removing myself from certain environments, I'll make that choice every time.

I never feel comfortable in Savannah, so I haven't been in over two years and if I can help it won't be back. I've dealt with some nice folks from Savannah, but within the past 10 years the number of really strange looking people there has increased dramatically.
My wife used to love New Orleans and south Loisiana . I've never been. But she told me years ago that New Orleans is kinda like Savannah but bigger and more intense. So figured I don't need to go. Hell I've already been to Times Square, Grand Central Station, Brooklyn, Queens etc. Oh and I wrecked my 69 Impala on Edgewood Ave in downtown ATL late one night in 90. The cabs and APD wouldn't stop for me.
Wait where was I going with this? Damn gorilla Joose! Oh yeah Savannah is one of the few places I've been where you walk/ drive around the historic area and then one wrong turn and it's all ghetto. Damn all that.

Two or three streets around River Street looks pretty for the tourists, then instantly a third world country all the way back to Derenne Ave.
Hey 341 is MY mainline back to middle GA. We were just in Baxley twice on Saturday. Baxley, Hazelhurst and Jesup are all close to home for me. I wish there was a truly local TV channel for down that way. It would be better than the news I get from Savannah that's mostly about Hilton Head.
Here's to southeast GA. Don't make me me leave you in the marsh.:becky:

Back
Top Bottom