• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Baxley, GA - Mother and Daughter beaten (threads merged)

A close friend of mine lives in Baxley. I haven't read the reports but I wonder if these were locals. There is a fair amount of out of town folks on hwy 1. Ive also had family In Baxley, this is very out of the ordinary for there. I'm thinking this was about more than just a cold meal anyway.

Found the wife on facebook... Latasha Smith from Savanna GA, but lives in Lanier, GA. Any LEO on here should go there to find more about her (I'm sure you already have though).

If I said what I really think it would be deleted and I'd get another point. But I will say that this is the kind of **** that always seems to be happening at chicken places, McDonald's etc.

A close friend of mine lives in Baxley. I haven't read the reports but I wonder if these were locals. There is a fair amount of out of town folks on hwy 1. Ive also had family In Baxley, this is very out of the ordinary for there. I'm thinking this was about more than just a cold meal anyway.
They just wanted something to show their ass about,get over on whitey. too bad whitey didnt blow their ****in brains out

Back
Top Bottom