• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Baxley, GA - Mother and Daughter beaten (threads merged)

Puff Daddy needs to start eating 'baked chicken.' $20 says they don't get even a 30 day County sentence.
I don't know about that. Normally I would agree with you on the sentencing. But that video made the news from Baxley down to Jacksonville and everywhere in between. And all the prosecutor has to do is play rewind and replay that video of Willie B slapping that 90 lb girl for everyone in the courtroom. So this couple should be shortly receiving letters from the DA's office that begin something like "Due to the severity and nature of the crimes no plea deals shall be considered in these cases. Expect to go to trial on X date 2017."

If I were a defense attorney, I would not even answer the phone for this case. First, as stated above it has plenty of local publicity and you don't want to be that guy that went to bat for them and expect to ever get any business again. Second, the video, case closed, don't even bother presenting a defense to the jury.

If I were a defense attorney, I would not even answer the phone for this case. First, as stated above it has plenty of local publicity and you don't want to be that guy that went to bat for them and expect to ever get any business again. Second, the video, case closed, don't even bother presenting a defense to the jury.
Yeah and here's the thing. That video has been seen by SO many people all over the southeast that there's no chance of seating 12 impartial jurors. So these two primates would need a change of venue which ain't gonna happen since it's not a murder/robbery/rape trial. As I think I recall neither attacker was from Baxley. Right? Aren't they Savannah ghetto garbage? I get the news from Savannah every morning and it makes Macon look calm. Shootings and double homicides damn near every night.
It's my sincere hope and expectation that the Baxley GA Superior Court sticks it in twists it around and breaks it off in these two turds. Nothing quite like a small town making examples out of things from out of town.

Yeah and here's the thing. That video has been seen by SO many people all over the southeast that there's no chance of seating 12 impartial jurors.
"I could be. I promise your honor. I would consider it an honor to objectively serve on this jury and serve my civic duty."

Yeah and here's the thing. That video has been seen by SO many people all over the southeast that there's no chance of seating 12 impartial jurors. So these two primates would need a change of venue which ain't gonna happen since it's not a murder/robbery/rape trial. As I think I recall neither attacker was from Baxley. Right? Aren't they Savannah ghetto garbage? I get the news from Savannah every morning and it makes Macon look calm. Shootings and double homicides damn near every night.
It's my sincere hope and expectation that the Baxley GA Superior Court sticks it in twists it around and breaks it off in these two turds. Nothing quite like a small town making examples out of things from out of town.

I never feel comfortable in Savannah, so I haven't been in over two years and if I can help it won't be back. I've dealt with some nice folks from Savannah, but within the past 10 years the number of really strange looking people there has increased dramatically.

I never feel comfortable in Savannah, so I haven't been in over two years and if I can help it won't be back. I've dealt with some nice folks from Savannah, but within the past 10 years the number of really strange looking people there has increased dramatically.

I do because I open carry a Para Expert 14.45 there. The only city (other than Albany) where I carry a hi-cap .45.

Back
Top Bottom