• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BCS championship game?

And OJ was innocent, Clinton did not have relations with that woman, blah , blah , blah

Lets see, woman and boyfriend have sex that day ( hmm very suspicious) she goes out for a drink afterwards, meets 3 smooth , slick black athletes, they buy her drinks (innocently I know) until she is drunk. Then take her to their buddys apartment, (another slick black athlete). Shes drunk to the point of passing out by now, rape starts, all three take turns ( hence the dna salad), She is saying NO, but you know these white college girls, they all want the black meat, besides shes here so you know she wants it, right?

I know, I know, This just couldn't happen, besides he is a star football player and the hope of the season, He wouldn't do this, and his buddys would NEVER lie to protect him and themselves. Its just this manipulative white girl .

Clear cut case, he is innocent!

WHY do you want this kid to be guilty? What's your motivation?

And I WISH he was a Dawg. I would love to see you arguing for this against one of your own.

I know, I know, you just want justice done. :rolleyes:

And way to bring up color!!!! :thumb:

And I WISH he was a Dawg. I would love to see you arguing for this against one of your own.

Uhh, I think its part of this situation, you don't?

Its not that I WANT him to be guilty. Im just saying this whole thing is fishy. I don't like the fact that athletes , politicians, actors etc. (or anyone for that matter) get away with crap that they shouldn't because they are who they are.
Could he be innocent? sure. Should he get a pass because of who he is? NO

There would be no argument if he was a DAWG, CMR would have tossed his ass out at the first mention of it. CMR won't deal with drama or thugs

Uhh, I think its part of this situation, you don't?

Its not that I WANT him to be guilty. Im just saying this whole thing is fishy. I don't like the fact that athletes , politicians, actors etc. (or anyone for that matter) get away with crap that they shouldn't because they are who they are.
Could he be innocent? sure. Should he get a pass because of who he is? NO

So in one post you say he could be innocent and in the other he's a slick black athlete that raped a white girl who was passed out?

Wow. Backpedal much?

And OJ was innocent, Clinton did not have relations with that woman, blah , blah , blah

Lets see, woman and boyfriend have sex that day ( hmm very suspicious) she goes out for a drink afterwards, meets 3 smooth , slick black athletes, they buy her drinks (innocently I know) until she is drunk. Then take her to their buddys apartment, (another slick black athlete). Shes drunk to the point of passing out by now, rape starts, all three take turns ( hence the dna salad), She is saying NO, but you know these white college girls, they all want the black meat, besides shes here so you know she wants it, right?

I know, I know, This just couldn't happen, besides he is a star football player and the hope of the season, He wouldn't do this, and his buddys would NEVER lie to protect him and themselves. Its just this manipulative white girl .

I'm not sure if you know this but our legal system does not establish who is innocent. We put people in jail once they are proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There is insufficient evidence to prove a crime was committed. If you are sitting on evidence please, enlighten us.

How many times has this scenario played out? Girl goes to a bar sans husband/boyfriend, has a few drinks, lowers her inhibitions, and hooks up with someone she shouldn't. She sobers up, feels horrible, and now she has to blame someone.

I'm not saying that is what happened but I can admit I don't know. I do know regret rape exists and it cheapens the real thing.

Not back pedaling ,

So you are 100% positive that this scenario didn't happen ?

One of those teams had enough defense to beat the #1 team in the land! But that doesn't matter I guess. Lol. It was all pure luck. Gotta love the hate in this thread!

WDE!

Dude I didn't say Auburn nor Mizzou have no defense, in fact both have good defenses. I said they didn't play a lick of defense. That us indisputable.

I'm not sure if you know this but our legal system does not establish who is innocent. We put people in jail once they are proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There is insufficient evidence to prove a crime was committed. If you are sitting on evidence please, enlighten us.

How many times has this scenario played out? Girl goes to a bar sans husband/boyfriend, has a few drinks, lowers her inhibitions, and hooks up with someone she shouldn't. She sobers up, feels horrible, and now she has to blame someone.

I'm not saying that is what happened but I can admit I don't know. I do know regret rape exists and it cheapens the real thing.

Agreed, no I have no evidence. No one else on the odt does either. Im just saying to me it stinks. And I could care less about FSU or what school it is .

Back
Top Bottom