• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BCS championship game?

Not back pedaling ,

So you are 100% positive that this scenario didn't happen ?

Not sure at all but I don't know what happened any more than you do. In an investigation people lie on all sides. I TRY (I don't always accomplish this) to base my opinions on facts I KNOW are true. Do you have any first hand knowledge of the case?

See post #70

Do you know what firsthand knowledge is? You are quoting things you've HEARD from secondary sources. Unless you were in that house all you have are opinions. And your opinion is that a slick, black athlete got away with raping a white girl. Yes, you brought up race. You believe it is relevant to the investigation.

Do you believe the Duke rape "victim" was betrayed by the good old boy North Carolina club?

Well, that statement does nothing but prove that you are just fishing for a fight. One that I will not give you. But others, you know, the ones who don't troll looking to start fights, realize what an uninformed statement and absolutely ridiculous statement that is. So after you read this, are you going to attack me philosophically, or analytically, or the way you normally do, by making stupid remarks. Fight on, but by yourself.

Fight? Didn't realize you guys got so sensitive so easily

Agreed, no I have no evidence. No one else on the odt does either. Im just saying to me it stinks. And I could care less about FSU or what school it is .

When given the choice and all things being equal, we must lean "not guilty".

We are talking about a starting QB at a major university. He does not need to drug or ply any woman with booze to get laid.

Uhh, I think its part of this situation, you don't?

Its not that I WANT him to be guilty. Im just saying this whole thing is fishy. I don't like the fact that athletes , politicians, actors etc. (or anyone for that matter) get away with crap that they shouldn't because they are who they are.
Could he be innocent? sure. Should he get a pass because of who he is? NO
Everything you've posted suggest you are positive he is guilty. "Could" he be guilty? Sure. Should he get persecuted in the court of public opinion because he's a popular athelete? NO.

When given the choice and all things being equal, we must lean "not guilty".

We are talking about a starting QB at a major university. He does not need to drug or ply any woman with booze to get laid.

theamericanreligion.files.wordpress.com_2012_01_tumblr_lg8gdpkrli1qzx0t2o1_4001.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom