• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bear Creek Barrels

rdogger

Default rank 5000+ posts
I Pretty Much Hate People
317   0
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used these guys for a budget build?

Looking for a 16" for my AR and my budget friendly choices are Bear Creek, Faxon, PSA....anyone else I should look at?

Primary Arms is selling the BEar Creek for $70....kinda hard to look past that.

Avoid ANYTHING from Bear Creek Arsenal like the plague.

There's a reason they're priced so cheap.

Faxon vs Bear Creek

Bore scope in Bear Creek barrel *LANGUAGE WARNING: When the guy in this video sees the inside of this barrel he begins to cuss uncontrollably*

More Bear Creek "quality"

Wow. That bore is impressively terrible.
Yeah, I think I need to go back and add a language warning for when that guy starts looking at the chamber. LMAO!

None of those vids are mine. That was just what a fast YouTube search of Bear Creek Arsenal turned up.

I've heard a TON of bad stuff about them over the past few years. Seems like the company has had several names before Bear Creek. When one name gets too bad of a reputation, they just come up with a different name and keep turning out the same crap.

Yeah, I think I need to go back and add a language warning for when that guy starts looking at the chamber. LMAO!

None of those vids are mine. That was just what a fast YouTube search of Bear Creek Arsenal turned up.

I've heard a TON of bad stuff about them over the past few years. Seems like the company has had several names before Bear Creek. When one name gets too bad of a reputation, they just come up with a different name and keep turning out the same crap.

Seems to happen a fair amount these days, not just in the firearms world. I've heard rumors of BCA stuff, but have never considered buying anything from them, so never looked up anything.

Seems to happen a fair amount these days, not just in the firearms world. I've heard rumors of BCA stuff, but have never considered buying anything from them, so never looked up anything.
I've never considered any of their stuff either because of all the horror stories online.

It's pretty well known around here that I'm a tightwad SOB, but there are certain things I won't cheap out on. Gun barrels are one of those things.

I don't care how good all your other parts are. If you buy a crappy barrel, the gun isn't going to shoot worth a damn.

I've never considered any of their stuff either because of all the horror stories online.

It's pretty well known around here that I'm a tightwad SOB, but there are certain things I won't cheap out on. Gun barrels are one of those things.

I don't care how good all your other parts are. If you buy a crappy barrel, the gun isn't going to shoot worth a damn.
Hey now, everyone wants a barrel to throw knuckle balls. Keyholing is a good thing, right? Lol

Back
Top Bottom