• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bear grylls servival knife $18.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, I am actually the owner of the website mysuperbuy.com I am a very small business and a fairly new website. Last night I saw a spike in traffic and didn't know why. I used google analytics to discover that somebody (YOUNG GUNS) had posted a link to my gerber knife that I sell and I already got two orders from it. I didn't even know about this site prior to last night. Anyways, thank all of you for visiting my site and especially thank you to Young Guns for posting it.

By the way, the one that rlawther77 posted a link to is the compact knife for 14 dollars. I ran out of stock for that one but I do still have around 30 of the Gerber Scout Knives available. Here are some pics of it.

View attachment 151843View attachment 151844View attachment 151845View attachment 151846View attachment 151847

and here is the link again to purchase it. and thanks again everyone.
http://www.mysuperbuy.com/gerber-bear-grylls-scout-knife/

Let me know when you get the 'fixed" blade version of this knife in..... Thx

I have the fixed blade model with the belt clip sheath that can be flipped to work on the belt for pull up and out or a tactical vest for pull down and out use but Although I like the slim profile of this for easy concealed carry under a t shirt I wish they would have made the clip out of metal since it seems like it is going to snap after it flexes enough times being plastic.

It's a good knife other than that and the flashy colors....I would prefer an all blacked out version and a camo version.

Recevied my Bear Grylls knife today, very sharp right out of the package. Very pleased!

I am glad you are happy with it. I aim to please. I like to think I also have the best return policy too. Can return for any reason at all for 60 days for 100% refund and I even pay for return shipping.

Thanks again justintown for sharing feedback with others.

Back
Top Bottom