Bear Kodiak Magnum Classic Wooden Compound Bow RH FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Murph

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
134   0
Reaction score
I have had this for awhile and its taking up room and the wife is cracking the whip. This is an awesome bow. Classic wooden frame. Its right handed and comes with basic pin sights and rest. I would like to trade this for anything really. I dont use it anymore and would like someone else to be able to enjoy it. I am an avid hunter and could always use more gear. Feel free to make me an offer. I could use ammo, shooting sticks, trail cams, range finders, anything that has to do with hunting. If I had to put a cash price I would say $50 OBO. I am flexible so feel free to offer.
i82.photobucket.com_albums_j261_draggingitoff123_Picture064_1.jpg

i82.photobucket.com_albums_j261_draggingitoff123_Picture065.jpg

i82.photobucket.com_albums_j261_draggingitoff123_Picture067.jpg

i82.photobucket.com_albums_j261_draggingitoff123_Picture066.jpg

Do you still have this bow? I think it is beautiful and I'm new at archery. I do need to know the Lowest poundage for the bow because I can't pull a whole bunch (20#-23#)
I've been using a recurve bow so I could probably pull a bit more since I don't have to hold the weight.
I'm going to be learning to hunt soon so I want a good bow!

Thank you :)

Do you still have this bow? I think it is beautiful and I'm new at archery. I do need to know the Lowest poundage for the bow because I can't pull a whole bunch (20#-23#)
I've been using a recurve bow so I could probably pull a bit more since I don't have to hold the weight.
I'm going to be learning to hunt soon so I want a good bow!

Thank you :)
Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom