• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bear Pugh

Bear has received bad news; he is not a candidate for a stint - only open heart surgery.

Due to his condition and with his consent, it has been decided that the surgery will not happen.

Additionally, the numbness in his lower body is being caused by a herniated disc and a pinched nerve so improvement in that area is not likely either.

He has been moved to a regular room at Emory and is trying to improve enough to either go home or into another care facility. Hopefully a local one as having to travel to Atlanta is really causing his family problems.

He, his wife and children are struggling mightily with this new reality. Their, and our, hope lies in the fact that God is in control and he has a plan. Our time in this fallen world is short, but our future is secure.

As to a crowd funding effort: In this time of need, it will be appreciated.

I looked into it and Go Fund Me appears to be a legitimate platform with an overhead of 8% of the contributions. If anyone is aware of another platform that has an equal reputation, but lower overhead let me know and I will look into it.

Does anyone have a link to the GoFundMe that was set up a while back for Bear ? I think it was to help with roof repairs or something. Could it maybe be reopened ? Just a thought ....

Reactions: STI
Back
Top Bottom