• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bear Pugh

As to a crowd funding effort: In this time of need, it will be appreciated.

I looked into it and Go Fund Me appears to be a legitimate platform with an overhead of 8% of the contributions. If anyone is aware of another platform that has an equal reputation, but lower overhead let me know and I will look into it.
PayPal friends/family is fee-free, an account can be easily set up if one isn't available, and funds can be deposited, with only a phone #. Also can be easily linked to a bank account, to transfer funds. Prayers sent.

bear.jpg

Everyone feel free to use this pic.

It ain't over till God says so.

Heavenly Father, you are the great physician and i know that you can heal Jimmy if it is your will. My heart is heavy for my brother and i cry out for you to make Your presence known in a mighty way. I am not worthy to call upon Your name on my own but i pray in the name of Jesus ....Please heal and comfort Jimmy and those who love and care for him, amen.

As to a crowd funding effort: In this time of need, it will be appreciated.

I looked into it and Go Fund Me appears to be a legitimate platform with an overhead of 8% of the contributions. If anyone is aware of another platform that has an equal reputation, but lower overhead let me know and I will look into it.

@sniper22 any advice here?

Back
Top Bottom