• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bear Pugh

I will re-activate my pay pal account if anyone wants to send money. It seems to be easier than re-activating the other one. Just send a pm and I'll send you the information, everyone make sure it's sent as "friends and family" otherwise they will take a %.
Also I have a few other ideas that don't involve money as much as actually helping with meals and such.

FWIW, my dad was 55 when he had heart bypass surgery.
The statistics were that "on average" people lived 5-10 years after that kind of heart operation.
He lived with a good quality of life for 35 more years, and then 3 additional years with home heath care, but still walking, talking, enjoying TV and his daily newspaper, etc.

Jimmy, don't avoid the surgery if that's what the docs recommend.
It could do you a lot of good and keep you around for your friends and family for many years into the future, with a better-functioning heart than you've experienced in a long time.

Bear is not out of the woods yet, but he is at home and resting.

I will be stopping in to see him later and update this thread with what is going on.

Between the heart issues, numbness and the fact that he has been completely bedridden for the last few weeks there are many challenges still ahead. Continue to keep him and his family in your prayers.

I am with Bear as I type this.

He wants everyone to know that he loves and appreciates everyone's prayers and well wishes. He misses everyone and hopes to be able to come back on here soon.
Tell him my thoughts and Prayers are with him!! Look forward to him getting back in the game!

Back
Top Bottom