• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BEATING THE DEAD HORSE AGAIN

Im glady youve found some measure of peace in the complete negation of your argument
My argument remains. Buying from Amazon is as close to zero risk as it gets. Handing a stranger cash is as high risk as it gets.

Your first argument, that Amazon was high risk is completely false, and every argument since you have contradicted yourself. You're a good time.

My argument remains. Buying from Amazon is as close to zero risk as it gets. Handing a stranger cash is as high risk as it gets.

Your first argument, that Amazon was high risk is completely false, and every argument since you have contradicted yourself. You're a good time.
I don't know. I honestly believe the ODT feedback system mitigates some of that risk. Plus, I like being able to inspect an item before I buy it. I bought and sold good deals over the years on here.

I don't know. I honestly believe the ODT feedback system mitigates some of that risk. Plus, I like being able to inspect an item before I buy it. I bought and sold good deals over the years on here.
Yeah definitely. I love ODT, the feedback system, and buying and trading here. All Im saying is far as buyer protection goes, it is in fact riskier than buying from Amazon.

As far as seeing it before I buy it, if I buy from Amazon I will get the optic long before I have to actually pay that credit card bill, so I'll have it atleast month before I actually have to pay for it.

I'll be covered by Amazons return policy, I'll be covered by my CC companies own extremely powerful buyer protection policy, and I'll have a receipt that I'm the original purchaser if there's ever any factory warranty work needed down the road.

I'm absolutely in no way knocking on the ODT, or buying or trading here. Just saying that calling Amazon a high risk buy is the furthest thing possible from the truth.

Back
Top Bottom