• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beats All I've Ever Seen!!

Mirvin 264

Eagle Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
440   0
Reaction score
I browse on here every day and see something regularly that absolutely blows my mind............ When someone starts a thread for an item for sale or trade there will always be a member that will say "if you were closer I'd take it". What they really mean is that it's not worth them driving half way even if its 40 miles, but if you will deliver it to me at your complete expense of time and fuel I will take it. I never waste my breath with lame posts like that. If I want it I'll send a PM with an "I'll take it if it's still available and we can work things out afterwards. I work 5 and sometimes 7 days a week but will take time to make the drive at least halfway (and most of the time farther) if I want something bad enough. Maybe I could start up a courier service for ODT members that want their items delivered to them like a pizza and just charge a small fee. I'll bet I could take in more doing that than at my real job................
P.S. If this is a "dead horse" topic then I'm sure it will be moved to it's appropriate location.

Back
Top Bottom