• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the steps/ courses necessary to become an instructor certified by the NRA?

Please break down the course and cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1) Complete Basics of Pistol Shooting - $150.00
2) Complete Basic Instructor Training (Steps 2 and 3) are together $300.00
3)Complete Discipline Specific Course
Total 450.00

For this upcoming course get it all completed for use discount code
$200.00

Use discount code >> ODT << at checkout to receive the Student Course & Instructor Course for $200.00.

1) Complete Basics of Pistol Shooting - $150.00
2) Complete Basic Instructor Training (Steps 2 and 3) are together $300.00
3)Complete Discipline Specific Course
Total 450.00

For this upcoming course get it all completed for use discount code
$200.00

Use discount code >> ODT << at checkout to receive the Student Course & Instructor Course for $200.00.

Ok, how many rounds would you recommend to bring for this set of courses?

I’m currently in OR on a work trip and it is 0604 here. As soon as I get into my offsite office I’m going to look to see if I am in town for these days.

I will definitely reply back when I look at my calendar and get back on this thread.

I’d be coming from columbus ga. Looking for lodging info close to the range these classes will be held.

Please provide some suggestions.

Ok, how many rounds would you recommend to bring for this set of courses?

I’m currently in OR on a work trip and it is 0604 here. As soon as I get into my offsite office I’m going to look to see if I am in town for these days.

I will definitely reply back when I look at my calendar and get back on this thread.

I’d be coming from Columbus ga. Looking for lodging info close to the range these classes will be held.

Please provide some suggestions.

300 rounds minimum after the class is over I open up the range so if you want to shoot more you can. If you have other guns you want to shoot your more then welcome to shoot as well after. It's private land I have worked out with the people there so I have very few limits on what I cant do there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom