• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Been 10 years since I received my first can. Wow

redtail

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
Sending in an M4-2000 from AAC's good old days (Norcross) back for a new locking lever or what ever they call it. Teeth are worn. (I know, Hold it down while installing on the break...)

Pulled my form 4 out to get the S/N and realized it has been a little over 10 years. approved 4/5/2010, took less than 3 months.

That company has went through some changes. The CS rep on the phone was friendly. we will see how they preform.

4/2010? There's a decent chance I painted it ;)

We used to crank those repairs out pretty quick back at the Lawrenceville shop behind the G Braves stadium . . . sinker EDM took the pin out. If it lasted 10 years, then at least you didn't have the run where the latches weren't heat treated. Those lasted like 2 months before we started getting them back :doh:

4/2010? There's a decent chance I painted it ;)

We used to crank those repairs out pretty quick back at the Lawrenceville shop behind the G Braves stadium . . . sinker EDM took the pin out. If it lasted 10 years, then at least you didn't have the run where the latches weren't heat treated. Those lasted like 2 months before we started getting them back :doh:
I burned it off.

Back
Top Bottom