• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Been here almost 10 years... thought a RE-introduction appropriate 😁

This ain’t too bad an idea….here lately with my memory problems and brain farts, this might be just what I need to start trying to remember stuff - can I get it on about every six months ? Remind me of who the heck I am and wtf I am doing ? :becky:
After my open heart I was in a fog for a good month. Don't remember much about that month either. Keep in mind they thin your blood way down to run through the machine to keep you alive during surgery. You can have a stoke during that time. Consider it a blessing your still alive, I do. It'll get better. I don't think you had a heart attack so you're way ahead of the game. Doc told me he was looking for a full recovery, he didn't tell me it would take 15yrs though. I still have some short term memory issues, but I don't forget anything important. At least that's what I tell myself......LOL.....I'm sure you'll do fine. The one thing about getting sick is when you start getting normal again, you appreciate good health. Also once they rearrange from original, it's never the same again. Just be patient though. I know it's hard, but it will get better. If I told you all the things I've accomplished since then, you would be quite surprised

Howdy! I'm Ty Hardin from Flowery Branch. ODT has been an AMAZING community of folks to buy, sell, trade, talk to & meet. I have meet & made friends with many members. Joined in September 2013.

So for new members... Having my same experience on ODT is easy. You reap what you sow. Treat others as you like to be treated unless that means being an a-hole... I don't know, you might like being treated like dinner at Dick's Last Resort.... the rest of us don't. Integrity is what you do when no one is looking & Character is what you do and not say... you get a rep of ghosting folks... BYE Felicia!, no one will deal with you. Everyone on hear goes out if their way to be nice. If you can handle all of the above, WELCOME! If not, it'll be a short stay. God Bless & we look forward to meeting you!
Welcome

Back
Top Bottom