• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Been here almost 10 years... thought a RE-introduction appropriate 😁

BF1F5775-69B8-4A51-874C-F9432B0A22FD.jpeg

This ain’t too bad an idea….here lately with my memory problems and brain farts, this might be just what I need to start trying to remember stuff - can I get it on about every six months ? Remind me of who the heck I am and wtf I am doing ? :becky:

This ain’t too bad an idea….here lately with my memory problems and brain farts, this might be just what I need to start trying to remember stuff - can I get it on about every six months ? Remind me of who the heck I am and wtf I am doing ? :becky:
I feel your pain. Just ask the administrators to permantly pin the post then you always access it🤣🤣

sounds like a great way to live your llife in general you don’t hear the word integrity near enough Well said thank you
Amen! I agree. As I creep up in age, it frightens me to see the future electoral pool's moral & practical standards. My kids have always thought me strange with my integrity & character speech, but they're very respectful & well spoken teenagers.... they still do stupid $hit sometimes but whatcha gonna do with teen hormones🤷‍♂️😄

Back
Top Bottom