• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Been lookin' for a truck, but.....

Trucks are high, everything is high, most people are pouring 3-5k into older cars not even blinking cauwe it’s cheaper than buying a different one due to these prices. Housing and vehicles are just whacky, and then more inflation on top.

A trailer and a SUV is a lot cheaper than a truck, truck just a little more convenient Don’t have to hoook up anything just jump in and go.

Glad your enjoying what you have , insurance is a lot cheaper on older cars too and people don’t realize how much they save my driving something older. I

Trucks are high, everything is high, most people are pouring 3-5k into older cars not even blinking cauwe it’s cheaper than buying a different one due to these prices. Housing and vehicles are just whacky, and then more inflation on top.

A trailer and a SUV is a lot cheaper than a truck, truck just a little more convenient Don’t have to hoook up anything just jump in and go.

Glad your enjoying what you have , insurance is a lot cheaper on older cars too and people don’t realize how much they save my driving something older. I
That's exactly what I did. Extremely fair deal and really the things I added/replaced was just cheap insurance for the long run. Trailer is more convenient for me anyways. I tend to pick up motorcycle projects and let me tell ya, trying to ladder ramp those up under no power into a pickup is either going to be strenuous....or strenuous and painful.

That's exactly what I did. Extremely fair deal and really the things I added/replaced was just cheap insurance for the long run. Trailer is more convenient for me anyways. I tend to pick up motorcycle projects and let me tell ya, trying to ladder ramp those up under no power into a pickup is either going to be strenuous....or strenuous and painful.
Yep, a trailer is much better. I got lucky a few years back. One of my cousins had some heart attack issues (NOT the luck-). But having to help clean out….I ended up buying from the estate a nice tilt trailer6x12 single axle. Is real nice. About 6 mos ago my daughter comes borrows it , everytime i go to get it it has stuff on it… :doh:

I just went through the same thing. Had a 2 year old shiny new truck in the garage that I was driving maybe twice a week. In the current market I sold it with ZERO depreciation to a stealership who listed it for 8K more lol I was lucky to find a used truck from a buddy who hooked me up below KBB value. No mo payments! Oh what a feeling!!

Back
Top Bottom