• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Been lurking mostly

Mostly just read but I've been a member for years. Might start visiting more often. I may know many of you from USPSA, IDPA, GADPA sports. I shoot just about every type of gun but I've focused mostly on pistol for the last 10 years. I live near Monroe and I'm a safety range officer and one of the match directors at Trading Place. We shoot every Tues night if you're in the neighborhood 1412 S. Broad. I also perform SO duties at South River gun club for GADPA each month. I've been on the staff for USPSA area 6 and Ga championships. I won 1st ESP division champ at Alabama Masters IDPA 2016. I also try to shoot at Cherokee Gun club IDPA every month. Friends and I visit 5-10 other clubs in the region and area when we can. I recently completed Range master advanced instructor development course with Tom Givens but I don't work in the industry. We run training free for local shooters when possible, more of a giving it back kind of thing than for profit. Thanks for allowing me to hang out here. I'll try not to DQ.

Hey Buddy, I was the same way. I joined in 2012 and was pretty quiet on here for a few years. I've been pretty active this year and have met some really awesome peeps. Get into the discussions, especially the ones in the boiler room....fyi you have to subscribe to those if you didn't already know that.

2016-08-08-10-45-25.png

Back
Top Bottom