• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Been lurking mostly

Mostly just read but I've been a member for years. Might start visiting more often. I may know many of you from USPSA, IDPA, GADPA sports. I shoot just about every type of gun but I've focused mostly on pistol for the last 10 years. I live near Monroe and I'm a safety range officer and one of the match directors at Trading Place. We shoot every Tues night if you're in the neighborhood 1412 S. Broad. I also perform SO duties at South River gun club for GADPA each month. I've been on the staff for USPSA area 6 and Ga championships. I won 1st ESP division champ at Alabama Masters IDPA 2016. I also try to shoot at Cherokee Gun club IDPA every month. Friends and I visit 5-10 other clubs in the region and area when we can. I recently completed Range master advanced instructor development course with Tom Givens but I don't work in the industry. We run training free for local shooters when possible, more of a giving it back kind of thing than for profit. Thanks for allowing me to hang out here. I'll try not to DQ.
WELCOME ABOARD

Back
Top Bottom