• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Been there. Thank God phone cams didn't exist

Socks and sandals..... :doh:
Don't be a hater... Stylin & Profilin :)
socks&sandals.jpg

Yes, the kid got jumped near by and ran away into the cops yard. The black kids ran after him (as his friend) to check on him. The officer then assumed the black kid.

Did I miss something?
Lansing Police Department, in a statement issued at the time, said Jordan was involved in a fight with another teenager and the off-duty officer detained him "physically" to prevent him from leaving.

Hahahahahaha
I'll tell you one that scared me worse than the ax.

Around that same time me and some buddies were hanging out near an apartment building that was being painted.

We were sitting on the curb across the street from the apartments just watching the painters about four stories up on some scaffolding when one of my buddies noticed that one of the workers had left his thermos sitting on the ground.

We snuck across the street, grabbed the guys thermos, dumped his drink out and took turns pissing in it. Then we put the thermos back where the guy had left it and went back across the street. We sat back down on the curb and waited.

The painter came down, popped the lid off his thermos and turned it up. He immediately threw it down and spewed piss out of his mouth everywhere.

We all busted out laughing and that dude turned and locked eyes on us. He whipped out the biggest hawk bill knife I'd ever seen and started towards us.

He chased us all around the neighborhood for a good 15 minutes at a dead out run waving that knife and calling us every cuss word in the book.

I was really scared that day because he had run us so much that I was getting tired and slowing down. Luckily we finally lost him though and none of us got carved up with that big ass knife. LMAO!

What national moral decline we are witnessing. When I misbehaved at a neighbors property I got the belt from the neighbor, when I ignorantly complained to my parents, I got the belt for showing disrespect to an adult and embarrassing my folks. No law involved, just treating others as we want to be treated.
No God, no morals, then comes destruction. " As it was in the days of Noah". We have run out of time. Get your house in order, eternity beckons-where will YOU spend it?

Around that same time me and some buddies were hanging out near an apartment building that was being painted.
We were sitting on the curb across the street from the apartments just watching the painters about four stories up on some scaffolding when one of my buddies noticed that one of the workers had left his thermos sitting on the ground.
We snuck across the street, grabbed the guys thermos, dumped his drink out and took turns pissing in it. Then we put the thermos back where the guy had left it and went back across the street. We sat back down on the curb and waited.
The painter came down, popped the lid off his thermos and turned it up. He immediately threw it down and spewed piss out of his mouth everywhere.
We all busted out laughing and that dude turned and locked eyes on us. He whipped out the biggest hawk bill knife I'd ever seen and started towards us.
He chased us all around the neighborhood for a good 15 minutes at a dead out run waving that knife and calling us every cuss word in the book.
I was really scared that day because he had run us so much that I was getting tired and slowing down. Luckily we finally lost him though and none of us got carved up with that big ass knife. LMAO!

A story like that REALLY baffles my mind...

If I was the thermos...

I just have to ask myself...

wait for it........

thermos dilemna.jpg :)

A story like that REALLY baffles my mind...

If I was the thermos...

I just have to ask myself...

wait for it........

View attachment 1227255 :)
Bahahaha!

I'm sure it was still good and warm when that poor guy turned it up and got a huge mouthful. I remember it being good and hot outside that day too because we were out of school on summer vacation.

LOL... All I ever did as sneek into a farmer's strawberry field. When he caught us the second time, he came after us with a 1911. Didn't shoot it. He just waved it while chasing us. You know how hard it is to run while pissing yourself?

Back
Top Bottom