• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Before anyone asks, it wasn't me!!

It’s not an Arsenal until a 6 foot pickup bed can be filled to the top

It seems he might have had a argument with his girlfriend/wife and she wanted him to pay

View attachment 2006623 https://www.ajc.com/news/stash-rifles-ammunition-found-home-dentist-who-allegedly-triggered-brookhaven-swat-standoff/LgCZIIZSL7lkM8CnTPiyhL/

OMG!! I went to his practice for three years. Super nice guy and staffed with some very attractive assistants. No doubt only a woman could break his mind and world.

He had a dozen guns and they consider that an "arsenal"?
They've certainly never seen an arsenal....:becky:

I love it when they claim someone had a "hoard" of 1000 rounds.

My GF was reading one of those articles, and she said "I'll bet even you don't have a thousand rounds"

Me: "in which caliber"

Then I reminded her that she had been with me several times when I picked up a pallet of shotgun shells.

It’s not an Arsenal until a 6 foot pickup bed can be filled to the top

It seems he might have had a argument with his girlfriend/wife and she wanted him to pay

That was the "Tex McIver defense" Claimed he accidentally shot his wife because he "didn't know much about guns".

Then the DA brought in about a pickup load of guns they pulled out ol' Tex's house and piled them up in front of the jury - not to mention his private skeet field

lots of suppressors on those assault weapons, and a night vision scope on at least one of them.
but, that would make a good package for hog hunting in south Georgia.

What a shame that the police came and stripped this man of the second amendment rights without any due process, just on some unproven statement that he shot a woman in a domestic violence assault against her. what happened to innocent until proven guilty in a court of law ???

(that whole last paragraph was sarcasm, BTW)
i did not see one assault weapon in that stash,like you said lots of nice hog hunting rigs.

Back
Top Bottom