Being broke! With sarcasm.

timbgtm

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Bigr hamr
Staff member
Super Moderator
137   0
Reaction score
The last few days I've been a little depressed. You see i haven't hardly bought Christmas presents and actually considered cellin' something. The more i think about not having much cash for Christmas gets a fellow down .
Now the sarcastic part of the story. I always keep a fresh bundle of c-notes stuffed in the wallet just in case that perfect deal comes along on the ODT!

Am I being to self serving? Ps, no one else knows!

The last few days I've been a little depressed. You see i haven't hardly bought Christmas presents and actually considered cellin' something. The more i think about not having much cash for Christmas gets a fellow down .
Now the sarcastic part of the story. I always keep a fresh bundle of c-notes stuffed in the wallet just in case that perfect deal comes along on the ODT!

Giving is more rewarding than getting...............................................Unless you are getting yourself a Smith model 29 then getting is better. ;)

being prepared is more important than buying a token disposable gift that no one really wanted or needed.

If you are, so am I, I usually keep a few Ben's handy just a deal comes along, and not meaning those $750 G19's, $1,000 stippled G17's,. the owner paid for with their soul and they're trying to recoup as much of their foolish spending to either
A make themselves crack shots
B look like a operator
C tacticool

If you are, so am I, I usually keep a few Ben's handy just a deal comes along, and not meaning those $750 G19's, $1,000 stippled G17's,. the owner paid for with their soul and they're trying to recoup as much of their foolish spending to either
A make themselves crack shots
B look like a operator
C tacticool

Me too. My bens are for the real deals, and they come along , be ready, and patient .

Back
Top Bottom