• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Being broke! With sarcasm.

The last few days I've been a little depressed. You see i haven't hardly bought Christmas presents and actually considered cellin' something. The more i think about not having much cash for Christmas gets a fellow down .
Now the sarcastic part of the story. I always keep a fresh bundle of c-notes stuffed in the wallet just in case that perfect deal comes along on the ODT!

Am I being to self serving? Ps, no one else knows!
Boy Scout ....always prepared

i dont buy presents except for a few folks

mostly what i do is get a bunch of random fractional silver and toss it in a crown royal bag and then let everyone i know pull one at random from the bag. merry ****in christmas its 1 dollar to 2 dollars worth of silver and i dont have to shop or personalize squat

i dont buy presents except for a few folks

mostly what i do is get a bunch of random fractional silver and toss it in a crown royal bag and then let everyone i know pull one at random from the bag. merry ****in christmas its 1 dollar to 2 dollars worth of silver and i dont have to shop or personalize squat

Makes sense with adults, but children want toys.

The last few days I've been a little depressed. You see i haven't hardly bought Christmas presents and actually considered cellin' something. The more i think about not having much cash for Christmas gets a fellow down .
Now the sarcastic part of the story. I always keep a fresh bundle of c-notes stuffed in the wallet just in case that perfect deal comes along on the ODT!

Am I being to self serving? Ps, no one else knows!
You're the child of a King. Do you really need anything else to make you joyous?

I don't have kids. No nieces or nephews. My family decided that instead of exchanging gift cards we are just having supper w/ no gift exchange.

But, in answer to your original question: I spent around $900 Black Friday week. $800 on me. Don't feel guilty at all. :)

The gf asked for ratchet straps and a garden hose. I got them. Also ordered her some livestock panels. She is a simple folk. No jewelry, purses, shoes, etc shopping for me!!

Back
Top Bottom