• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Being broke! With sarcasm.

I don't have kids. No nieces or nephews. My family decided that instead of exchanging gift cards we are just having supper w/ no gift exchange.

But, in answer to your original question: I spent around $900 Black Friday week. $800 on me. Don't feel guilty at all. :)

The gf asked for ratchet straps and a garden hose. I got them. Also ordered her some livestock panels. She is a simple folk. No jewelry, purses, shoes, etc shopping for me!!

There's nothing wrong with this, especially if your living within your means. I'm blessed with all I could ever need, and I keep a little back for "my wants" , i have nieces and nephews and i have now ordered something for all of them. I've found in life i could be broke and just as happy, as with a pocket full of cash.

C39F98E7-D2D9-486E-B922-7330674697A8.jpeg

Guns and gun money = Redneck IRA

Taking money from your IRA to Christmas shop is irresponsible.

I am pretty sure this what meant as a joke, but seriously; even at 7% inflation per year. Say over the next 20 years before I can retire. I am banking on my stockpile of .22 being worth a few million. Can't guarantee that from stocks and bonds (which I also have :) ). :behindsofa:

I am pretty sure this what meant as a joke, but seriously; even at 7% inflation per year. Say over the next 20 years before I can retire. I am banking on my stockpile of .22 being worth a few million. Can't guarantee that from stocks and bonds (which I also have :) ). :behindsofa:

22 flipper level expert!

22 flipper level expert!

One day... LOL

But check my threads, I haven't sold the first single .22 round. Yet. :)

.22LR? Might want to check with that feller in Madison about how that is working for him.

Back
Top Bottom