• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Being drunk…..

Whetstone

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Jagten
78   0
Reaction score
C35F6F4A-A26B-4307-B832-9BFF8A5F5CFB.jpeg

Lol, reminds me of a night long ago. I was probably 21 or so. Lived in a 3rd floor apartment. Had been on the first floor boozing with a friend. Sometime past the midnight hour I started lugging my drunk arse up the stairs. I grabbed the door knob which was unlocked and stumbled inside. Walked into the living room and started staring around at a bunch of candles and stuff, dark painted walls.

As I stood there confused, the apartment manager woman walked out of her bedroom and called out my name and politely asked me what I was doing in her apartment. Fortunately she wasn’t holding a pistol in her hand and knew me well. I quickly realized that I had made it to the second floor and turned right instead of third floor on the left. Not even close. She didn’t make a big deal of it and I embarrassingly tucked tail and headed out. I spent a lot if time in my youth being a drunken idiot. Pretty sure I put my key in the wrong lock there also and wondered if my roommate changed the lock before realizing I was at the wrong door. Had fun back then, but I don’t miss the lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom