• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Being fired due to medical issue?

obammie pretty much gutted the rules,you dont have to do **** anymore just collect.

Actually no.

https://dol.georgia.gov/learn-about-work-search-requirements

WORK SEARCH REQUIREMENTS

You are required to make a good faith effort to find another job as soon as possible. You can only be paid for weeks during which you actively seek work. Unless the Georgia Department of Labor (GDOL) specifically exempts you under our law from this requirement, you are required to make a minimum of three new reportable job contacts each week. These contacts must be with employers not previously contacted. Employer contacts can include those made in person, by telephone, online or by résumés faxed, mailed, or emailed.

You are required to keep a detailed record of your work search activities and submit evidence by Internet or fax of three verifiable contacts as a part of your weekly certification. This involves development of a realistic work search plan to achieve this objective. A primary component of your re-employment plan will be to make as many employer contacts as it takes to get a job.

Keep good work search records. GDOL verifies work search contacts. You may be selected at any time for an audit or eligibility review. Work search record details depend on the type of work search activities. Your record of employer contacts should include the following:

• date of contact
  • name of the company or other identifying information such as a job reference number
  • person contacted
  • company address, phone number, email, or web link
  • position title
  • method of contact
  • results of contact

My mother in law was threatened to be released of her job recently... She is a daycare director for a local church and has been with them for 3+ years full time. About 2 weeks ago she was at the house and fell. She went to the Dr. and found she has a torn rotator cuff and the Doctor wanted to see her back in a week. Well she went back without improvements so he is now scheduling surgery. She has been working ever since the injury and kept her boss notified of her situation. Her boss threatens if she has surgery and has to be out for a few days he will replace her.... My question is, can this even be legal? What are her options at this time?
Bastards like him have no reason working for a church, a place where mercy should be the norm. Is she certain that her work duties at the daycare did not aggravate her rotator cuff, thereby exacerbating the injury caused by the fall? Another doctor and a good lawyer might be worth visiting if this "Christian" actually terminates your mother in law.

she should not and they should not have allowed her to work after an injury at home,can of worms for the whole bunch now.

she should not and they should not have allowed her to work after an injury at home,can of worms for the whole bunch now.

We are talking about 3-5 days recovery from out patient surgery.... not weeks...

Her boss is the pastor of the church and he program was in shambles prior to her taking the position. Now they have a waiting list!

He better act right or ima show up Sunday service to announce a serpent is at the pulpit...

We are talking about 3-5 days recovery from out patient surgery.... not weeks...

Her boss is the pastor of the church and he program was in shambles prior to her taking the position. Now they have a waiting list!

He better act right or ima show up Sunday service to announce a serpent is at the pulpit...
He needs for his congregation to know what type of heart he has

Well if we are gonna bring God into it.. I'll just speak up...

First of all the pastor is not saying the right things... I believe she needs to move forward and she will be fine..

Unless there is something else going on here (with her work)
she won't be fired...

This church cannot afford the reputation..

If she.does get fired I am sure she will find a better job...
And God will sort it out...

My mother in law was threatened to be released of her job recently...

She is a daycare director for a local church and has been with them for 3+ years full time.

About 2 weeks ago she was at the house and fell. She went to the Dr. and found she has a torn rotator cuff and the Doctor wanted to see her back in a week. Well she went back without improvements so he is now scheduling surgery.

She has been working ever since the injury and kept her boss notified of her situation.

Her boss threatens if she has surgery and has to be out for a few days he will replace her....

My question is, can this even be legal?

What are her options at this time?

What church and who is the pastor? Maybe if enough people write him his black heart may change.

Back
Top Bottom