• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Belt rec?

Hussar

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
39   0
Reaction score
Looking to get a belt for carrying/classes. Do you all have any recs for one that won't break the bank? I am NOT looking for anything overtly tactical. Prefer something that can fit jeans and accommodate a little weight gain. Thank you

Looking to get a belt for carrying/classes. Do you all have any recs for one that won't break the bank? I am NOT looking for anything overtly tactical. Prefer something that can fit jeans and accommodate a little weight gain. Thank you

Wilderness belt, get the Instructor belt. The tan one goes good with everything.
http://www.thewilderness.com/belts/easy-fit-original-instructor-belt/

Still fits with weight gain or loss, really durable and after years the velcro started dying so I sent it back.
$8 later it seemed like I had a new belt!

Is it worth getting the stiffer version or is it gtg as is?
Hussar Hussar
Yes get the instructor belt, I've had both, it's only extra thick where your holster would go.
It keeps it from bending the belt.

I bought the regular belt in error when I first wanted to buy a tan colored one.
I called and ended up sending it right back for the correct one, the difference to me was night and day.
I have a black one and a tan one and they're all I ever wear unless I'm in a suit or something....

zachsgunbelts.com made in Athens ga. Fully custom you pick width, buckle ,leather color, stitching color, number of holes. I have a 1 3/4 in that I wear everyday fits Dockers, Blue jeans and fatigues. Made all the difference in the world. Now I carry a full size auto easier than I used to carry a snubnose.

zachsgunbelts.com made in Athens ga. Fully custom you pick width, buckle ,leather color, stitching color, number of holes. I have a 1 3/4 in that I wear everyday fits Dockers, Blue jeans and fatigues. Made all the difference in the world. Now I carry a full size auto easier than I used to carry a snubnose.
I like that but it's a long wait for a belt unfortunately. Good bad because I'm in Athens too

Back
Top Bottom