• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ben Stoeger classes @ SRGC in September

Stubb

Default rank <300 posts Lifetime Supporter
Tracker
1   0
Reaction score
I'm hosting world-champion shooter Ben Stoeger at South River Gun Club for Fundamentals on Sep. 19/20 and Skills & Drills on Sep. 21/22.

Both classes are set up on two bays, one with a USPSA stage and another with drills. The stage is configured to emphasize whatever skill is being taught in the current drill. You’ll alternate shooting stages and working drills over the two days of the class.

Fundamentals is a good place to start if you haven’t trained with Ben before. Skills & Drills assumes more familiarity with his material and that you already have some kind of practical-shooting training plan. Fundamentals is a 12-person class for $475 and Skills & Drills is an 8-person one for $600. This includes all range fees, materials, etc. I have the students pay me (check, cash, Zelle), then I pay Ben and the range and provide all the targets, pasters, props, paint, etc.

Full payment is required to hold your spot, and there’s a no-questions-asked refund policy until 30 days before the class. After that we need to find someone to take your spot. These classes always sell out way in advance.

Contact me at andreas@yank.to if you'd like a spot.

I have a couple slots open in Fundamentals. That class teaches core USPSA skills and how to apply them in a match environment through shooting a mix of drills and stages. You’ll leave the class with a better understanding of how to improve your practical shooting skills and match results using dry- and live-fire practice. Despite the name, it’s not a class for new shooters—you should already shoot USPSA, understand the safety rules and scoring, and possess a strong desire to improve. Expect to shoot 800–1000 rounds, but you can vary this up or down

Got a couple spots left in Fundamentals. It's not often you can jump in a class with a dude who's won the World Shoot and teaches top MIL shooters and LE instructors.

Back
Top Bottom