• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Benchmade Thread

I carry this Benchmade Sentinel every day.

I bought it used for 75 bucks about 10 years ago or so. My buddy was using it to cut fishing line and dropped it into Carters Lake. He felt bad so he paid me the 75 bucks I paid for it. 3 years later when replacing the floor of my boat I found it under the floor. I paid my buddy back. I then sold it for 75 bucks on AR15.com. The guy who bought it didn't like it so he mailed it back, but the post office lost it. They paid out a 100 dollar insurance claim on the lost package. 9 months later the knife showed up in my PO box. I started carrying it. I lost it that fall while deer hunting. A year later while deer hunting I found it again.

I figure at this point I am supposed to have it.

i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_20170105_140946_zpsptfug9rp.jpg
Not a Benchmade but I did drop one of mine off the edge of my boat while fishing and two or three years later I caught it again while fishing. My hood went perfectly into the lanyard hole, I was able to clean it up and get it going again. It was unreal

That's correct, 10452

So, it looks legit. It's the BM 10452SBK PIKA II 2 TANTO BLACK, which is an older red class BM that was made in China. You will probably see a China stamp on the 9cr13 side of the blade. Only thing I am not sure of is the skull stamp, if that's some special version run on first production, don't see any info on that. Too lazy to look in all the old catalogs to give you an exact production year, pre 2010 though since it's a red class.

So, it looks legit. It's the BM 10452SBK PIKA II 2 TANTO BLACK, which is an older red class BM that was made in China. You will probably see a China stamp on the 9cr13 side of the blade. Only thing I am not sure of is the skull stamp, if that's some special version run on first production, don't see any info on that. Too lazy to look in all the old catalogs to give you an exact production year, pre 2010 though since it's a red class.
Thanks for the info!!

Back
Top Bottom