• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Benchmade warranty dept

uconnhuskies

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
Last week I called benchmade to get a replacement handle screw for my Osbourne Emissary as one dropped out. Their warranty department sent me a full set handle screws free of charge and they got here in less than a week. They never asked any questions about a registration or anything like that. Even though I am the original owner, the ease of doing business with them was refreshing. I offered to pay them but they statement was you paid for a premium product and premium service was included for free. It nice to see a firm stand tall on their service.

benchmades warranty is one of the best. i bought a broken automatic knife for next to nothing, called them and they said just send it in, they sent it back completely gone through and like new mechanically, sharpened the hell out of it, and even threw in a new box for it all for free, i carry that 20 dollar knife daily

Benchmade warranty service is outstanding! I have called and had pocket clips sent at no charge and have used the LifeSharp service once with great results.

Back
Top Bottom