• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Benefit for a Good Family Who Lost Everything

buttplate

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200203-125151_Hancom Office Editor.jpg
I don't know how many of you live in the Loganville area but those who do may have heard about a total loss house fire on Rosebud road. Anyone who can attend this benefit will be blessed and appreciated. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers. Hope to see you there.

Like I said it was a total loss so ANYTHING will be appreciated, thanks.

FB_IMG_1580691477778.jpg

FB_IMG_1580329775715.jpg
FB_IMG_1580691531822.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200203-125151_Hancom Office Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20200203-125151_Hancom Office Editor.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 23
Come one come all who love Mex and are willing to help this family who lost pretty much everything in the house.

Just an update, the boys got dirt bikes for Christmas and some lowlife POS broke in their dad's shop a couple days ago and stole the boys dirt bikes and some of their dad's saws and tools.

This family has had some bad fortune. Come on out and help if you can.

That is horrible they couldn't stop the fire in time. Even worse the family pets were inside. :(
What expenses are they needing help with?

They lost everything in the house so food, clothing, furniture. They have replaced some but anyone with kids k owns the list just goes on. They did have insurance and have actually rented a house that they owned years ago.

They lost everything in the house so food, clothing, furniture. They have replaced some but anyone with kids k owns the list just goes on. They did have insurance and have actually rented a house that they owned years ago.
Okay, thanks. From your post I thought maybe they didn't have any/enough fire or loss of use insurance to cover their expenses. Moving is stressful enough, having your ENTIRE home and all the contents inside destroyed. :tsk: That is good they were able to rent a house they lived in before and be somewhere familiar.

Back
Top Bottom