• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FOUND>>>>Beretta 92

js415

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
GeorgiaCarry.org
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good to great shape Beretta 92.

I'm not terribly set on a certain model style, but I do not want a pistol with a rail.
I do not want a pistol with a mag release on the heel of the grip.
I do not want anything except blued. No stainless or Inox models.

I've seen M9's, 92's, 92FS, and all sorts of other variants. I'm not even sure I know what the difference is between all the models, but I want a full sized, nice shooter.

I have contacted members when I see one pop up, but I'm always too late to respond.

I have cash, and maybe a Glock or two that I might consider trading.

If you have something stashed away, let me know.

Thanks,

Jerry

Hey jer. Check out the older TAURUS 92c. Great guns and I ha]en to have one
20180811_180238_Film4~2.jpg

Hey jer. Check out the older TAURUS 92c. Great guns and I ha]en to have oneView attachment 1748366

Yep, you are correct. At one point I had 3 of the original Taurus PT92 models, that were made shortly after they bought the Beretta equipment. I sold them and wish I had them back. A nice one is hard to find now.

What you need is a Beretta 92FS. Personally I prefer it with the rail, and even moreso with a Brigadier slide. Great guns, really.

I just sold a 92FS with a rail a few months ago. I just can't get used to the rail. It always looks out of place to me.

I checked AIM Surplus, and they have nothing. Another member has one but he is in Rome. A long ways away from Newnan.

Still on the search.

Jerry

Back
Top Bottom