• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta 92FS Compact Railed

The G conversions must be in demand. I got an in-stock notice for them about a week ago, and they were sold out by the time I saw the email. Couldn't have been more than a couple of hours.

I have done a couple of Beretta's (92FS and 92FSC-L) with the Wilson and Beretta parts. They slick up very nicely and shoot awesome when you get the trigger pull light and smooth. The 92FS will shoot one ragged hole at 15yds.

The G conversions must be in demand. I got an in-stock notice for them about a week ago, and they were sold out by the time I saw the email. Couldn't have been more than a couple of hours.

I don't doubt it. There's been a want/need for this for decades.

Got her done.

Slicked up the action, installed an ISMI 19lb mainspring from a 1911, and an Elitr hammer.

Wilson G10 grips in Dirty Olive.

Wilson Combat mag guide.

Replaced synthetic trigger with factory steel trigger.

Removed the right side safety lever and trimmed the left side lever. This will do until I can get a "G" conversion.

Shoots great with Speer 124grn +P. Now just awaiting my new rig from @billieco of Gearcraft Holsters and I'll start totin' her.

IMG_5397.JPG
IMG_5396.JPG

Just to bump an old thread, the aforementioned G conversion kits are back in stock at Beretta. My order says it's shipping out tomorrow. Last time they went very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom