• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta 92S Italian Police Trade In's 9mm $289.99

On another board the consensus seems to be that they are double action only . They may only require a hammer change to convert them to SA/DA . Some factory Beretta mags and Meg cars have the cut for the heel mag release.

I picked up mine today. It shipped out fast and arrived within 2 days. Realizing this was a gamble I was a little concerned about the condition.

Here is the DL:
-the pistol I received was really nice and in much better shape than most of the 92 series police trade ins that I've seen and held
-minimal holster rub on the finish, not signs of abuse
-looks like a low round count
-nice tight functions and slide fit
-My Beretta 92 mags all work
-It IS a DA/SA
-the grips are ugly, smooth, and well... aweful. But, they are in good shape

For $300 its a nice pistol. I was considering ordering another but, realize the next one may be a complete dud.

Keep in mind I collect a lot of C&R so, I am realistic about the condition of a 30 year old gun. For you guys that panic over a scratch, you may not be happy with any surplus pistol especially one with years of holster wear.

I picked up mine today. It shipped out fast and arrived within 2 days. Realizing this was a gamble I was a little concerned about the condition.

Here is the DL:
-the pistol I received was really nice and in much better shape than most of the 92 series police trade ins that I've seen and held
-minimal holster rub on the finish, not signs of abuse
-looks like a low round count
-nice tight functions and slide fit
-My Beretta 92 mags all work
-It IS a DA/SA
-the grips are ugly, smooth, and well... aweful. But, they are in good shape

For $300 its a nice pistol. I was considering ordering another but, realize the next one may be a complete dud.

Keep in mind I collect a lot of C&R so, I am realistic about the condition of a 30 year old gun. For you guys that panic over a scratch, you may not be happy with any surplus pistol especially one with years of holster wear.

I picked mine up at lunch today- and I have to agree with everything said above. Overall, reasonably good condition and I'm anxious to get it out to the range. Also- this one has a metal trigger and a stainless guide rod. Two things that my much newer 92FS didn't have. Overall, I'm very pleased so far. I hope that all my mags work in this one- will find out later today.

I picked mine up at lunch today- and I have to agree with everything said above. Overall, reasonably good condition and I'm anxious to get it out to the range. Also- this one has a metal trigger and a stainless guide rod. Two things that my much newer 92FS didn't have. Overall, I'm very pleased so far. I hope that all my mags work in this one- will find out later today.

I should have mentioned mine has the metal guide rod and trigger too. It's a high quality, slightly used pistol.

I think I'm going to order one. I've always wanted a M92 but not bad enough to pay $500 for one. The European mag release is no big deal as it's not going to be carry gun anyway. Y'all ordered yours through PSA right?

I think I'm going to order one. I've always wanted a M92 but not bad enough to pay $500 for one. The European mag release is no big deal as it's not going to be carry gun anyway. Y'all ordered yours through PSA right?

I'm on the fence still. By time you pay shipping, transfer fee, then buy two more mags... you're at $400+. It might be a stretch to get that much out of it. I could buy a $525 LNIB and sell it for about that if I want to later. I think these are good deals, I just don't know that it's good enough for me. I think my heart is set on a 92A1 anyway.

I'm on the fence still. By time you pay shipping, transfer fee, then buy two more mags... you're at $400+. It might be a stretch to get that much out of it. I could buy a $525 LNIB and sell it for about that if I want to later. I think these are good deals, I just don't know that it's good enough for me. I think my heart is set on a 92A1 anyway.

Free ground shipping at PSA
You can pick up a couple 15 round Mec-gar mags for $18 - $20 each online

Back
Top Bottom