• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta 92S Italian Police Trade In's 9mm $289.99

I think I'm going to order one. I've always wanted a M92 but not bad enough to pay $500 for one. The European mag release is no big deal as it's not going to be carry gun anyway. Y'all ordered yours through PSA right?

Sorry- just saw this, but since PSA still has them at the same price, I'll bump the post.

Yes, ordered through PSA. My local FFL charges $25 to transfer (unlike a lot of places up around Atlanta that do it free), so I got the pistol in hand with one mag for $332. Extra mags weren't an issue for me since I have a few already.

Although I will point out that the GI contract mags don't have the cut near the base plate to work with the Euro mag release. Beretta mags and the two Promags I have do have the cut out. Just a heads up on that-

Sorry- just saw this, but since PSA still has them at the same price, I'll bump the post.

Yes, ordered through PSA. My local FFL charges $25 to transfer (unlike a lot of places up around Atlanta that do it free), so I got the pistol in hand with one mag for $332. Extra mags weren't an issue for me since I have a few already.

Although I will point out that the GI contract mags don't have the cut near the base plate to work with the Euro mag release. Beretta mags and the two Promags I have do have the cut out. Just a heads up on that-

Yeah I'm getting nailed with a $25 FFL fee too. But they are very close to the house.

Wife picked hers up. PSA got it here in 4 days. Whereas I carried a 1911 the whole time she trained with the 92 as an MP and liked it. The one she got looks like it sat in a holster and has a little wear but barrel and everything looks almost new. Just a minor amount of bluing to touch up and well worth 300 bucks.

Wife picked hers up. PSA got it here in 4 days. Whereas I carried a 1911 the whole time she trained with the 92 as an MP and liked it. The one she got looks like it sat in a holster and has a little wear but barrel and everything looks almost new. Just a minor amount of bluing to touch up and well worth 300 bucks.
4 days is pretty good

Alright just ordered mine. I went through Southern Ohio Gun for mine though. They claim that all of theirs are in excellent condition. $279.00 sub total. 3% on the credit card brings me up to $288 and some change. Don't know what shipping will be as they are processing the order still. Selected USPS flat rate so probably in the neighborhood of $20.

Alright just ordered mine. I went through Southern Ohio Gun for mine though. They claim that all of theirs are in excellent condition. $279.00 sub total. 3% on the credit card brings me up to $288 and some change. Don't know what shipping will be as they are processing the order still. Selected USPS flat rate so probably in the neighborhood of $20.

I thought SOG only sold to ffl and c&r

Back
Top Bottom