• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta 92S Italian Police Trade In's 9mm $289.99

Gosh darnit... You guys that get to buy them at $259 are all welcome... This is clearly all my fault :)

I'm the guy that can end a season long drought by washing my car. And make it rain every time I water the yard/garden.
seriously

i just bought one at 289

ohh well, another would be good

I think I'm going to order one. I've always wanted a M92 but not bad enough to pay $500 for one. The European mag release is no big deal as it's not going to be carry gun anyway. Y'all ordered yours through PSA right?
that was my deal too,love to shoot them just didnt want to pay6/700 for one i should be happy with it,change the grips re-blue it if needed get double my money

Price is back up to $289....

Still not a bad deal. Mine seems to be in great condition. The frame has a few dings but looks great overall. The feed ramps look untouched. The slide bluing is definitely thin but that's to be expected with the age.

For those of you that have one, how is the rifling? I'd think mine was basically unfired but the rifling seems shallow. I tried to take some pictures but failed miserably to get any that show detail.

Back
Top Bottom