• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta APX Compact w/TB

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
Had my buddy at Allegheny Gun Works chop down an APX full sized barrel for me.....

PSX_20180608_165053.jpg

PSX_20180608_165026.jpg

What do you think ODT? Compact host?

Sweet, and from my home town. Never heard of them, looks like their right down from the street from the good old Tennyson Lodge, lol.

Little bit of family history, my Great Grandfather was killed at 39, hit by car, a couple hundred yards down the street from their location. What's worse, is that my Grandfather's sister, during childhood, was hit by a car and killed very close to the same spot, about 8 years prior. I stay away from that spot, lol.

Have you had a chance to take it shooting yet? I'd be curious to see how such a small tilting bbl gun functions with that relatively massive suppressor hanging out front. Octane 9mm, right?

Have you had a chance to take it shooting yet? I'd be curious to see how such a small tilting bbl gun functions with that relatively massive suppressor hanging out front. Octane 9mm, right?
Yes Octane 9mm. I was at the new Governors Gun Club in Kennesaw on Thursday with the APX Combat with RMR but the APX Compact slide was still off getting the Trijicons installed and the spare APX barrel I had was getting cut, crowned and threaded. Those did not make it back to me till Friday. I am going to Norcross Gun Club in the morning to test the Compact with Octane. I'm sure it will do fine.

Here is one target from the APX Combat full size with a Trijicon RM06 and the Octane.

sYP0gxIh.jpg

I want one of these, i am waiting on fde and threaded barrels.
I'm not sure Beretta will be offering a TB for the APX Compact and Centurion length slides. FDE will eventually be available but it's going to be a while knowing Beretta and how slow they can be with some releases. Maybe with the APX line they will prove me wrong. So far they have been good about offering accessories for the full sized APX....who knows???

I'm not sure Beretta will be offering a TB for the APX Compact and Centurion length slides. FDE will eventually be available but it's going to be a while knowing Beretta and how slow they can be with some releases. Maybe with the APX line they will prove me wrong. So far they have been good about offering accessories for the full sized APX....who knows???
You are probably right. If the compact barrel is just a shorter full size mabey some of the aftermarket companies that make TB's for the full size will cut them down. As for the FDE i wont be holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom