• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta M9, 25th Anniversary Edition, 1 of only 2010 (#0036)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Beret Firearms

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
95   0
Reaction score
$605.00

Beretta M9, 25th Anniversary Edition, 1 of only 2010

This one is #36 of 2010

"From the jungle heat of Panama to the sandstorms of Iraq, the men and women of the U. S. Armed Forces have counted on the Beretta M9 pistol for over two decades of distinguished service and reliability. The commercial M9 pistol is the closest replica to the military M9 that a civilian may legally own."

What sets it apart from the 92FS is:
[Broken External Image]:
A. Distinctive military style markings: on various components closely replicate those of the U. S. Armed Forces M9 pistols.

B. Unique M9-prefixed serial number: (M9-xxxxxx) sets this configuration apart from the other 92 series pistols.

C. “Dot-and-Post” sight system: clones that of the M9.

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

BESPEC0518A
Beretta M9 9mm
92 M-9 25TH ANNIV 9MM WOOD GRP
TWO 15RD MAGS
No: 082442155616MFG
Model No: SPEC0518A
Serial #: M9-10-0036
Family: 92 Pistol Series
Model: M9Type:Semi-Auto Pistol
Action: Double / Single Action
Caliber: 9mm
Capacity: 15+1
# of Magazines: 2 Mags
Description :15 rd. Finish:BlueFrame:Alloy FrameGrip:Wood Grips w/ MedallionSights:Fixed Barrel Length:4.9"Overall Length:8.5"
Additional Info: Certificate of Authenticity

Shipping: $25.00 to FFL
GA residents add 7% sales tax
Local pick up in Springfield, GA near Savannah

Payments: Postal money order or call in Visa, Master Card or Discover
Call 904-226-2415

For quickest response send email to Gary@blueberetfirearms.com

Last edited:
Interested. Still available? Sold some stuff today, but still milling over whether it would be advisable to buy a gun.

Decided my next pistol would be a standard 92fs.....but I'd rather have this one!

Mostly because I want to start practicing with as close to an M9 as possible so I can get higher marksmanship marks with it if I get in the Army (since MP candidates have to score pretty high with an M9).

Still available. Email replied to. The M9 does take a little getting used to. It's definitely a full-size handgun and the safety/decocker is up on the slide.

Interested. Still available? Sold some stuff today, but still milling over whether it would be advisable to buy a gun.

Decided my next pistol would be a standard 92fs.....but I'd rather have this one!

Mostly because I want to start practicing with as close to an M9 as possible so I can get higher marksmanship marks with it if I get in the Army (since MP candidates have to score pretty high with an M9).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom