• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta m9a3

Status
Not open for further replies.

militaryrednek

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Anyone got one they want to get rid of? Or seen a good deal on one in a shop near Gwinnett?

Got a fde fnx45 I can trade plus cash. Or all cash for a good deal on one.

Really sexy gun..

i know right. i been wanting a m9 for awhile to relive my Army glory days lol, and when this one came out i knew it would be the only one i wanted to own lol. might have to try a few shops near me tomorrow to see if i can find it though, this damn tax return is burning a hole in my pocket lol.

I'd say not worth it right now. the current prices are stupid and in no way worth it due to limited availability right now. wait till they start production back up and for the prices to become normal

i know right. i been wanting a m9 for awhile to relive my Army glory days lol, and when this one came out i knew it would be the only one i wanted to own lol. might have to try a few shops near me tomorrow to see if i can find it though, this damn tax return is burning a hole in my pocket lol.
Tax Return??? Whats that?

I'd say not worth it right now. the current prices are stupid and in no way worth it due to limited availability right now. wait till they start production back up and for the prices to become normal

oh if its stupid priced i wont be buying it if i find one lol. i want one but not paying gouger prices.

Tax Return??? Whats that?

more free money the gubment gave me for going back to school lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom