• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta m9a3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the going rate on one?
Mines was around 950 otd or so, can remember. They are great guns though. Have the decocker model.
1203161501.jpg

Thats about what I paid for mine as well.

I love my Ti-Rant on mine...added a FDE X300 Ultra.
The wife could not be sold on any other gun besides her g19(not a bad thing), but she shot the m9a3 and called dibs. It truely is a better version of the m9 series.

thats not as bad as alot of the one's i've seen. I'd still have a hard time justifying that price though, its twice what i've paid for either my 92fs or my m9
Yup it is, still nice and the going rate for a quality alloy gun

Mines was around 950 otd or so, can remember. They are great guns though. Have the decocker model.
View attachment 1093459

im jealous lol.

ya i want one, but not 1200 want one lol. if i can find one for under 1k out the door i would buy it. theres was 4 on gunbroker last i looked starting at 1200 and up to 1500 lol. ima still do some looking, but dead center right by me has a cz scorpian carbine without the stupid fake suppressor and that it mighty tempting me also lol.

im jealous lol.

Be patient. Now that they lost the army contract, they would be dumb to not sell them to civvies in greater quantity.
ya i want one, but not 1200 want one lol. if i can find one for under 1k out the door i would buy it. theres was 4 on gunbroker last i looked starting at 1200 and up to 1500 lol. ima still do some looking, but dead center right by me has a cz scorpian carbine without the stupid fake suppressor and that it mighty tempting me also lol.

I dont see why they havent yet. I got the second release, the decocker model. I just got lucky. It was the first one ive seen in person and i snagged it.

i was broke as hell when that appeared in all the shops lol, now that i have money i cant find a damn one lol. and yeah i want the decocker model like you got. more like the standard 92 i had in my Army days lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom