• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta m9a3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was broke as hell when that appeared in all the shops lol, now that i have money i cant find a damn one lol. and yeah i want the decocker model like you got. more like the standard 92 i had in my Army days lol.
Supposedly the decocker is a cheap item to buy from beretta and supposedly easy swap to do. I do not have first hand experience with the swap though

I dont see why they havent yet. I got the second release, the decocker model. I just got lucky. It was the first one ive seen in person and i snagged it.
thats what im hoping for, they release their stockpile lol

from what i've heard the problem isnt that they were all going to the army but has to do with them moving facilities from maryland. Im sure once they get production in full swing again they will start to become easier to find and prices will drop

from what i've heard the problem isnt that they were all going to the army but has to do with them moving facilities from maryland. Im sure once they get production in full swing again they will start to become easier to find and prices will drop

ahhh yeah, that makes sense.

meh....the want for one is leaving me now lol. spur of the moment wants are fun lol. prob just try and sit on some cash for when they start production of them again and the price is normal.

i dont have an AK though....and i been wanting a psa moe side folder....hmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom