• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta PX4 Compact

The beretta has the glock beat in safety measures, it has a real safety! a Double action pull helps if accidently knock off. sights are better stock.
Glocks require aftermarket night sights.

But if you dont mind spending 100 on TFOs for a glock, after market steelguide rod and recoil spring. Ull be working with grease! they become nice shooters when equiped right.
Best glocks are the ported ones.

MY PX4 SC has been litterly flawless through over 1400 rounds , and that includes many different FMJ, and self defense rounds as well as reloads.
From 92 grain full copper Hp to 147 grain plus P it simply works and is accurate at self defense ranges.
the lil thing just eats anything that has a 9MM headstamp on the case!
If it didn't then it would not be my Tote pistol!

I realize this thread is kind of old but just wanted to put in my 2 cents. I picked up the Px4 SC 9mm from a fellow ODT member and have never shot a smoother pistol. I was looking for a great carry 9mm that would be easy to hold, decent round capacity, and overall reliable. I couldn't have asked for a better firearm. Grip is very ergonomic along with two other grips to further adjust, two 13 round magazines, and have shot a couple hundred through it with absolutely no issues. Not to mention the recoil is butter. Don't get me wrong, this is not the only pistol out there that has all of these traits but there's more than one way to skin a cat. This was just my cup of tea.

I just purchased a Px4 Storm FS from a guy who needed a smaller carry type gun. He only shot it about 200 times and said he had no problems at all, the gun looks new so I believe him.
I have only shot a few times in my back yard to see how it does and it was great. I need to get to a range and really try it out. The clip holds 17 9mm with one in the chamber. I got it for home defence, unless I can get to my shotgun.

love mine. never had an issue. converted one of my 15 rounders to 18 :)

lightandgripextension.jpg

Back
Top Bottom