• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta Shotgun Question for the experts

TROY70

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
5   0
Reaction score
I have been looking online at a new Beretta shotgun for me and my son. I have a Beretta Xtreme Unico now and we both love it. Can someone give some insight on the differences, if any, between the Beretta Xtreme Unico and the Beretta Xtreme Plus (other than the cheek cushion and the bolt handle and bolt release and any of the other outside physical changes...basically, is it the same gun on the internal components???? Lastly, is the A400 Lite the same gun as the above, just in a 3" rather than 3 1/2??

Maybe I should also add....have you actually held or shot all 3 to give some feedback??? I wish the sight had a side by side by side comparison option

Ya man know what you mean, I went into the site and there’s like 7 different models of what your looking for, usually all they change is the chamber length or barrel length and even the choke style for each model

Lol, got that right,, took me a month to figure out what Sporting clay gun I wanted, now I got 4 and looking to buy another, never ends.

Back
Top Bottom