• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bergara HMR B-14 300 win mag accessorizing/build REVIEW

cmshoot cmshoot

For you guys that own a Bergara........Does the action seem soft to you? I mean it takes barely any effort to cycle the action and it is buttery smooth. I've never experienced anything like it.

It seems like it should require more force to cycle the bolt like on my seven and 700 remmies.

As long as it doesn't pop open when I squeeze the trigger and launch a bolt into my face I'll be happy. LOL

I may for the first round stand off to the side of my lead sled and squeeze the trigger. ;)
I guess that depends on what you are used to. But, for the price of the entire rifle, it has a good feeling action. Tikka is smoother, but the begaras are better than the majority of 700's and every single salvage to ever leave the factory.

cmshoot cmshoot

For you guys that own a Bergara........Does the action seem soft to you? I mean it takes barely any effort to cycle the action and it is buttery smooth. I've never experienced anything like it.

It seems like it should require more force to cycle the bolt like on my seven and 700 remmies.

As long as it doesn't pop open when I squeeze the trigger and launch a bolt into my face I'll be happy. LOL

I may for the first round stand off to the side of my lead sled and squeeze the trigger. ;)

I have the 308 and the action is smooth as glass. The trigger is slick for factory and overall a great sub 1k rifle.
20200919_114415.jpg

I think you will be surprised between the weight and quality components how nice it shoots. It you get wacky groups, try removing your muzzle brake and see if that is the cause. These guns are normally sub MOA to start with.

Back
Top Bottom