• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bergara HMR B-14 300 win mag accessorizing/build REVIEW

Well since we are sharingView attachment 4282376
Nice rifle. You’ve got the carbon version of my 22 trainers stock.

Not a 22. My centerfire match rifle.:D

How do you like that scope? Never got to look through one of those.. my 22 match rifle is just a lowly cz 455 varmint precision trainer with yodave springs and pillar bedded… will be getting some use this weekend.

Attachments

• 6F0DEEF3-0B9D-4E7D-BDFB-57544CEBA19F.jpeg
    6F0DEEF3-0B9D-4E7D-BDFB-57544CEBA19F.jpeg
    354.2 KB · Views: 9
Nice rifle. You’ve got the carbon version of my 22 trainers stock.

Not a 22. My centerfire match rifle.:D

How do you like that scope? Never got to look through one of those.. my 22 match rifle is just a lowly cz 455 varmint precision trainer with yodave springs and pillar bedded… will be getting some use this weekend.

Yeah it’s the manners T2 elite fill. I love manners. Have three of them. The best stocks on the market.

It’s an insanely nice scope. Turrets are tight and crisp, glass is very nice, and it’s got the H59 reticle. The only complaint is the illum is trash and the illum buttons are weird. It’s like you’re pressing PlayStation buttons. I went with the 3-18 instead of the 5-25 bc I heard that the ultra short scope gave up glass quality to fit in all the features.

Yeah it’s the manners T2 elite fill. I love manners. Have three of them. The best stocks on the market.

It’s an insanely nice scope. Turrets are tight and crisp, glass is very nice, and it’s got the H59 reticle. The only complaint is the illum is trash and the illum buttons are weird. It’s like you’re pressing PlayStation buttons. I went with the 3-18 instead of the 5-25 bc I heard that the ultra short scope gave up glass quality to fit in all the features.

I like manners too.. got a t4 on my cz.

I’d like to buy a t4a to play with.

Back
Top Bottom