• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

berkley continues to lead the way in derpism-strike gender from city language (merged)

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
lmfao

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/national...liminate-gender-specific-words-from-city-code

if they want to change words like manhole to maintence hole whatever. whats really retarded though is they want gender specific words like brother and sister to both be called siblings (uhhhh what if there are brothers and sisters and a need to distinguish them occurs??)

but hey, they have the manpower.....i mean human effort to do such a thing lol

Also saw that Berkley CA has banned natural gas service to all new home construction. This is the next round of the "green new deal", ban stuff we have in abundance so the "evil" energy companies will be forced out of business...which is the real and ultimate goal of the green new deal.

This is the crap I'm talking about in the other thread about ignoring all this stuff and everyone getting along. This becomes the new normal. Let's all just hold hands and pretend genders don't exist. Races don't either for that matter. Better start brushing up on my gender neutral pronouns so I don't slip up!

The word "Man" is gender inclusive. The word "man" refers to a male. A female is referred to as a "womb-man" or "wif-man", however the contraction to "woman" is used by those who have not had their balls cut off yet.

This is the crap I'm talking about in the other thread about ignoring all this stuff and everyone getting along. This becomes the new normal. Let's all just hold hands and pretend genders don't exist. Races don't either for that matter. Better start brushing up on my gender neutral pronouns so I don't slip up!
**** that noise, if someone has a problem being referred to as “sir, mam or dip****”, that ain’t MY problem.

Back
Top Bottom